Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Horsing Around

Well after yesterday's very cool ride with the SeanMan (who was back to work (play) at Eastern Washington's coolest Bike Shop) I was forced to ride by myself today...hohum life is so hard sometimes. But first I had to get spiffed up and head to the hospital for some spring break school work (quite the paradox). Shocking isn't it - me in a tie and my hair brushed? I was shocked obviously. After ditching the spiffy duds I hopped on the Salsa Dos Niner for a sweet ride (shorts and short-sleeves) in the sun and 60+ temps. At the local state park I ran into some girls horsin around, one of which just so happened to be my wife...Yep another shocking revelation to all of you in the bike world - my wife is a horse person. Actually she is just plain horse crazy and I think that is really cool...

No comments: