Saturday, February 04, 2006

The Perils of Being a Student

School is once again a center focus in my life...I am in my last semester of nursing in which I am taking both junior and senior curriculums concurrently. To say the least it is a lot of work and allows little time for life's essential pleasures - like riding. I still dream of riding and obssess over bikes daily...it seems that I do more than just dream though since the SeanMan delivered my new toy...

I do still get out now and then for an attitude adjustment or some stress relief, but sad to say that my racing agenda this year is foggy to say the least. Anyway, yesterday was one of those exceptional days here with temps near 60F, grass turning green (early it seems) and the robins returning. I took a short ride up to Hellsgate State (Horse & Weed) Park. The views seemed exceptional and taking a rest on the hillside to enjoy the sights and warm sun seemed to be the right thing to do.

Life is good!

No comments: