Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Fatback Titanium - The Adventure Continues!

This has been a great snow year in North Central Idaho which means continuous adventure on the Fatback titanium. Getting out in the back country during winter is so incredible, it's simply amazing. Trying to describe what I see is not possible without taking you there. I've been a back country person all my life and winter experiences are my most memorable in both fun adventure and hard learning experiences. You learn what works and what to do in a hurry by putting yourself in survival training every time you venture out. 

Can you survive overnight with what you carry with you? I can probably survive many days without issue. Be prepared to pay for the unexpected and keep it in your mind at all times (even in the summer). 

Get out and enjoy the world around you, go on an adventure!


No comments: