Friday, October 31, 2014

The Fat is Back!!!

I had way too much fun the other day riding my Fatback up in my backyard...So I did it once more today and must say that I had too much fun again. There is just some kind of grin inducing power that comes from riding a fat tire bike. I really can not describe what that power is other than pure, pleasing, powerful, fun.

 photo 010_zpsc1a6ce40.jpg

I mean who needs suspension with supersized monster tires like these? Just let some air out and shazaam! you have like 2-inches of suspension that rolls over anything, which includes rocks, logs, squirrels, dogs, and small kids.

I'm starting to think that riding a fatbike all summer could be seriously fun...maybe some 29+ wheels and tires would make my Fatback into the ultimate back roads bike packing unit....hmmm!

Get out and ride your bike!

No comments: