Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Restless Fatback

A nice fall day means it's a good day for a bike ride up on the mountain. The Fatback seemed a little restless (or maybe I was dreaming of snow), so off we went for a spectacular ride. The weather was so perfect as were the trails.

 photo 008_zps2d3a17e0.jpg

I made it up quite high on the mountain and miraculously found some of that awesome white stuff. Whoohoo!!!

 photo 026_zpsb1bcd6b9.jpg

The day ended as it started, with a smile and a super elated mood without any distractions other than what was offered along my ride. It is so beautiful out there right now. I thank God I have such a great country to ride in and enjoy freely.

Turn off your stupid-phone, your TV, and your computer  - Get out and ride your bike!!! You are missing some of the best riding of the year!

 photo 005_zpsccba4e74.jpg

No comments: