Friday, April 14, 2006

Single Speed Cloverland Loop

Took my way-cool Fisher Rig Single Speed on a sprint ride today around my 40+ mile Cloverland Loop (the same one I did last Sunday (04/09) on my Supercal). Well I can tell all that the SS (that means single speed to you) was not quite as fast, but fast on a SS is almost a paradox. Even so I was only 10-minutes slower on the SS vs. the gearie (that means geared bike to you). Maybe if I'd quit looking at all that beautiful scenery up there (you know the stuff a few local road toads call ugly and boring) and concentrate on riding faster, then I'm rather sure I would have made the same time...

Some of the locals guarding the hilltop... The 1000' decent in 1-mile...with Asotin Cr. and Lick Cr. drainages in the background...zoom, zoom!
One more thing, I've been catching some crap (that means pure negative shit) from a local road toad about my blog...here's a message to you that don't like what I write here...Don't read this, don't look here, go away and keep your negative crap to yourself! And if you become too full of yourself (as in full of your own negative crap) then go somewhere else to explode! There I'm done ranting...

No comments: