Wednesday, June 06, 2018

D-Day

Does anyone know about or remember the 9,000+ killed that day? I put my flag out to honor those who selflessly sacrificed their lives for our freedom. Being a veteran myself I don’t forget... it means something to me. 



Sometimes it’s the smallest things that we let pass us by that really mean something (like D-Day). Slowing down a bit, turning off Fakebook, and other unnecessary brain-draining rubbish is a real eye opening experience. We let that crap pollute us too the point of complete addiction which follows with self destructive behavior.  We’ve been mislead to believe all of this as normal. The old saying, “Stop and smell the roses” still applies today and we should practice it once in a while to realize the stupidity we live in today. 

I like taking breaks to look around...I’m alway amazed a what exists in the tiniest world at our feet...like tiny orchids on the forest floor...



Or flowers a small as a blade of grass...



Or maybe an intriguing geometric design...



Then it’s time to ride on...with a smile and some natural education. 




No comments: