Monday, May 21, 2007

Moab - The End

Moab was such a fun adventure that I thought I would put out a few more pics of the many I have.



Ahhh...Springtime in the desert...a few desert bouquets...





This is Ray...the ultra-cool guy that invited me down. I owe him many thanks for this motivating little tour...













This is part of the gang I rode with down there (part of Rays group)...all were super fun to ride with...













More Slickrock...this stuff was so much fun to ride and on the Single-Speed it was awesome...









Johnny found some wildlife in the middle of the desert...every person I met down there was friendly...something of a rarity in many places it seems...













The country around Moab was so enormous that you can not imagine it from these pics. This is from the top of Amasa Back...













Jackson's Hole as viewed from Amasa Back...That is a huge butte in the middle of a hole it seems...very cool to see from this viewpoint...








Yes...I was there....and so was my bike...












Now off to something new...











Since Moab I've been goofing off (...that really means riding and dabbling into new adventures)...

This is 35-miles into a loop (all uphill to this point). A few months ago I tried to make a loop up here but...









If you remember...it was impassible due to knee-deep snow fields. Not this time though...I found it to be a cool 70-mile loop. I've got a few more adventures in the works to be shared as soon as they happen...

No comments: